This Giving Tuesday, Schneck Foundation invites you to join us in Shining a Light to protect each other in this dark time by raising funds to purchase Diversey MoonBeam™ 3 UV units. MoonBeam™ 3 delivers powerful UV-C light to provide fast, on-demand broad area disinfection of high-touch surfaces in as little as 3 minutes. Each unit costs $25,000.
MoonBeam™ 3 is:
- FAST - Kills pathogens, including C. difficile spores, in as little as 3 minutes. Adjustable arms minimize shadowing and provide effective coverage of both horizontal and vertical surfaces, resulting in highly effective, fast cycle times.
- PORTABLE - Its lightweight, compact design allows use and storage anywhere, even in small areas. A durable protective carrying case allows for easy transport, even between sites. Each unit weighs 39 pounds with the carrying case on, and 27 pounds when the case is removed.
- SAFE - Sustainable disinfection with multiple levels of defense to protect users and visitors from UV-C exposure. Short cycle times reduce risk of surface degradation.
- EASY TO USE - Simple to use with the touch of a button allowing use by more staff and across the continuum of care.
- AFFORDABLE - Provides the lowest total cost of ownership, from its purchase price to the cost to operate and maintain, providing a favorable return on investment.
Any additional Shining a Light funds raised will be
utilized to purchase replacement UV bulbs and cordless electrostatic backpack
sprayers with disinfectant cleaner that kills COVID-19 in one minute.